So as not to repeat the same information in this post, here are links to what I did.
- What topics do you think you’ll write about? – Updated About Page
- If you blog successfully throughout 2014, what would you hope to have accomplished? – Daily Prompt: Progress – January 2 – When you look back at your blog on January 2, 2015, what would you like to see?
In answer to the question: Why are you blogging, rather than keeping a personal journal?
- Because I like to imagine I am not talking to myself
- Because writing in a public arena forces you to take more care about what you say, why you say it, and how you write it – there is a chance somebody will read your post and it had better make some kind of sense
- Showing your writing to friends may not elicit honest feedback – they may not want to hurt you, random strangers, on the other hand have no pre-conceptions about you and hopefully will give honest feedback
NB: I’m not doing the Zero to Hero assignments in order, I am cheating a little and dating them to the day the assignment issued so they will be a nice neat orderly list on the page when I click on the Zero to Hero category in my sidebar. I can’t help it, I hate disorderly lists.